Based on encrypted TCP tunnels
- A tiny agent is installed on the device to be managed or on an adjacent edge device. Only when required, TCP ports are tunneled to an external fixed IP address.
- All communications are encrypted.
- All tunnels are firewall protected. No one but you can see the tunnel.
- A single agent can access any IP address and TCP port within an intranet. Perfect for IoT devices and appliances where the agent cannot be installed.
- For security and bandwidth conservation, tunnels are automatically closed when not in use. The agent’s control channel doesn’t consume any significant bandwidth.